Mass Family Voices Listserv
The Massachusetts Family Voices listserv was created to provide an opportunity for families raising children and youth with special needs and our professional partners to:
- Share resources and information,
- Post questions and learn from each other's experience and expertise,
- Support each other as we advocate for all children and youth with special health needs.
In addition, members are encouraged to post information about:
- Conferences & Workshops,
- Opportunities for parents and professionals to collaborate on aspects of the health care service system (volunteer, stipend or paid),
- Requests for family and professional participation at meetings, on surveys, or on various other projects, and
- Family and professional input on materials your organization is developing.
Membership is free and confidential. To join the list, send an e-mail to email@example.com. We look forward having you join your voice with Mass Family Voices.
Want to share information about this list with others? Download a brochure to share here.
At times Mass Family Voices listserv members share personal and family information. It is expected that this type of information will be treated confidentially and not discussed outside the list. The Mass Family Voices/Family-to-Family Health Care Information and Education Center Advisory Board has created a confidentiality policy that describes this expectation. You may read the policy at MFV listserv-confidentiality policy.
Mass Family Voices and the Massachusetts Family-to-Family Health Care Information and Education Center are projects of the Federation for Children with Special Needs. The Federation has established the following policy regarding solicitation and advertising of products and services that result in personal gain, and about use of members' e-mail addresses for the purpose of direct solicitation of services and/or products. You may read more about this at MFV-solicitation policy. If you have any questions, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-331-0688, ext. 301.